[CM] Scheme S7 convert float to string

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 10:46:35 PST 2014

Hi,
I'm a bit stuck on finding info for scheme s7 format conversion from float to string for output to file.  I've tried several things, mostly looking at lisp code, but cannot seem to come up with what it wants.  Any help or hints would be appreciated.

Thank you.

(define ouf1 (open-output-file "myfloats.txt"))
(define outstring "init")

(define (myfloats total)
(let ((test 0))
 (process  with mytable = (make-heap '(.5 1 2.5 3))
      until (= test total)
      do
(set! outstring (next mytable))   ;***stuck here with format conversion ***
(set! outstring (string-append outstring (string #\newline)))
(display outstring ouf1)
(print (next mytable))
(set! test (+ test 1))
)))