[CM] snd & inf-snd.el: multiple lines

Thu Dec 18 18:07:02 PST 2014

On 12/18/2014 09:56 AM, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:
> I changed the no-gui repl (if not using readline) to wait for a complete
> expression (in the current tarball, not in 15.2).

Thanks Bill (and all others)! The latest tarball seems to be working fine!

I configured it like this:
./configure --with-jack --with-gsl --with-fftw --with-gmp --without-gui

Then run "run-snd-scheme" and in the scheme code buffer
"snd-scheme-mode", now I can ctrl-meta-x and send whole definitions
automagically to the "inferior" snd process.

Old (emacs) habits die hard....