[CM] snd & inf-snd.el: multiple lines

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:33:53 PST 2014

Sorry, not so simple. The s7webserver runs in the qt event loop. So you
have to compile snd with qtnetwork support, and call qcore:processevents
(or something like that) very often. Bill's suggestion is likely to be less
work.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Kjetil Matheussen <k.s.matheussen at gmail.com