[CM] Installing snd and s7 on MacOS-X Mountain Lion

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun May 5 04:42:49 PDT 2013

I think the easiest way is to configure snd without any GUI:

./configure --with-no-gui
make

This will give you snd/clm/s7 in an old-style interpreter.
There are several suggestions in README.Snd -- perhaps
you can get motif or gtk from one of the packagers
mentioned there.  I don't recommend trying to build
either one yourself -- both are borderline impossible
to get going by hand.  I can't upgrade my old Mac to
the new OSX, so I haven't tested it.

Good luck!