[CM] Cmdist Digest, Vol 62, Issue 3

anders.vinjar at bek.no anders.vinjar at bek.no
Sat Jun 29 05:20:32 PDT 2013

    J> (compile-file "v.ins") works in slime-repl sbcl, and I get a v.fasl etc.

    J> but

    J> (load "v") bumps me out to the debugger, and this is where I'm
    J> stuck with clm since the blog description is about cm, not clm.

Did you load clm first?  Eg. (load "/my/dir/clm/all.lisp") ?

Quick tip, you'll always hit errors working with code.  Just telling
somebody you hit an error is useless without the backtrace (messages,
everything which leads up to the error, including the error-messages
etc).

Working w. slime you'll typically look in a *sldb-xxxx* buffer (which
pops up) for errors, and *slime-repl* and *inferior-lisp* for warnings.

-anders