[CM] clm, slime

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 18:33:32 PDT 2013

Hi,
Getting myself confused trying to interact with clm (clm-4) using emacs and slime.

I have f18, sbcl, clm-4 and was doing fine from command line with:

(load "all.lisp")
(compile-file "v.ins")
(load "v")
(with-sound () (fm-violin 0 1 440 .1))

But found I needed more REPL to feel comfortable working, so I yum installed emacs and then slime.

Not sure how to inteact with clm using slime from emacs now.

I read the Clementson's Blog post about course 220a, but that covers mostly slime and cm.  For cm, I'm doing fine on f18 using Grace, and S7.

I would just like to interact with clm from slime for instrument building, testing etc.

Is there some info on this, or have I misunderstood and am totally going the wrong way with this?

Thanks,