[CM] alpha3, future directions

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 14 16:57:04 PDT 2013

or it might be the easiest and cleanest for you  if i just  call sndlib/premake4 insde my bash script that downloads and installs the sndlib tar ball. in other words, my bash script would do something like this:

#!/bin/bash
[…]
mkdir sndlib
curl ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/sndlib.tar.gz | tar -zx
cd sndlib
premake4 --with-g++
make

then my premake4 will just look for libsndlib.a in your sndlib/lib directory

but ill do whatever you want!