[CM] clm+s7 finally up to speed

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Feb 6 14:25:26 PST 2013

Thanks a lot for looking into a possible slime-s7 interaction.

There seems to be a chicken scheme slime API[1].

However and as much as I hate doing this, I should pass the word to
Fernando or Rick whom might have better knowledge about "slime" inner
workings, in case there are specific APIs for each Scheme or Lisp.

I have gotten spoiled by just installing PlanetCCRMA's slime package and
seldom looking at issues.

   --* Juan

[1] http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/slime