[CM] sndlib build error

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 03:10:47 PST 2013

On 12/23/2013 02:16 PM, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:
>> thank for the heads up
> I know what you're thinking -- "just one thank?!" -- in the summer
> I can go in the backyard and dig around with a shovel and find
> a dozen thanks in no time, but by this time of year, the
> Menlo Park Thank has gone into hibernation, and my supply
> is running short.  It was a big one.

One thank from you is worth dozens. :)

Our plural thanks to _you_ for your extraordinary contributions to the
Common software family, for your continued support for Linux/UNIX audio,
and for your influence in the general world of computer music. It's all
deeply appreciated.

Happy holidays to you and all CCRMAlites !

Best,

dp