[CM] testing osc pack/building latest cm

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 9 05:34:39 PDT 2013

ok so I'm doing something wrong with linking.  here is a test premake4 that will make a static oscpack library -- can you please try this  for me inside your cm/oscpack/   folder to see if it build ocspack's  lib and example apps?   Ive named it oscpackpremake4.lua so you don't confuse it with cm;s premake

do this:

cp oscpackpremake4.lua  cm/oscpack
cd cm/oscpack
premake4 --file=oscpackpremake4.lua