[CM] testing osc pack/building latest cm

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 9 03:51:00 PDT 2013

Hi antoine,

1 what machine and compiler are you using?
2 you need to use premake4.4-beta4  (not premake4.3).  it must be the version with beta4 at the end (http://industriousone.com/premake/download)
3  delete your existing sndlib directory so we are sure it pulls the latest version
4 don't worry about the compiler warning, I've not seen it before but ill fix it.
5 the linking is strange, i wonder if i need to make it a library. i was hoping just to compile the files as part of the project since it should make building much easier.