[CM] grace, clm, s7, s-rate

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 3 10:52:37 PDT 2013

could be a bug can you try using Audio>CLM Settings>48000
then eval *clm-srate*  and tell me if the variableis set correctly?
then sprout() without an :state  rage and tell me if the file was written with the 48000 sample rate
it may be that I'm screwing up the finish-clm stuff in the case of the scheduler