[CM] Grace freezes on sprout

Sergey cmdist at nospam.frostglow.com
Sat Sep 22 12:13:02 PDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 01:29:54PM -0500, Heinrich Taube wrote:

> i did a completely fresh checkout, built it and works fine. you might
> try the same, ill try linux but i can't see what the difference would
> be.

Once I rebuilt Grace from a fresh checkout it works fine here as well.

No more errors are reported when Grace starts up.  It just says "Queue
is empty".  And, once I run my program, Grace reports:

    #<unspecified>
    0
    1
    2
    >>> Error: list-ref argument 2, 3, is out of range (should be less than list length)

Changing the "to" to "below" in the (process) initialization fixes the
off-by-one bug I had, and the program runs fine.

Grace no longer goes in to the endless loop of death and I am very happy!

Thank you for your help!

  --Sergey