[CM] build failure on Arch 64

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 11 07:04:33 PDT 2012

I've checked in the changes to get cm working in the latest sndlib (2.11 6-Aug-12) .  it was a bit more work than i thought because since mayI'm on a new machine and I've switched over to the clang compiler...but things at least seem to be working, e.g. reich example runs and fm-violin makes its toot.

at this point i can try building on linux -- this will take me a while because I've got to reinstall the whole ubuntu in virtual box and then build the development toolchain...