[CM] New user - a few questions

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Sep 3 04:32:46 PDT 2012

cmn is still supported in the sense that I'll fix bugs that look
easy to fix, and I make sure it works in sbcl as new versions of
that lisp come along.  It's not part of the SAL/s7 version
of Common Music (I think Fomus is what you want).  Someday.
I might translate it to scheme, but I hesitate -- it makes
heavy use of CLOS which I now consider a huge mistake,
and I really only intended it to serve the composer's need for
a quick view of an algorithm's output.  As I got more and
more requests for calligraphic enhancements, I got less
and less interested.