[CM] a canon with a series of notes

Dan Corneliu Georgescu geodancor at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 03:22:15 PST 2012

Hello
I try to make a canon with a seriesof notes, so I read twice from thisseries in an event-list with two outputs. This looks very simple, but the notesof the series are not the same in the two lines of canon, they are alternativelyshared...
How can I do that one series of notes is exactly and separately read forthe two voices? This is just a little example, but generally: how can I re-initializea stream (or I need make copies of it?), so that I can read more times from it?
Thank you for any help!

Greetings
Cornelius