[CM] slippery chicken release

Michael Edwards michael.edwards at ed.ac.uk
Sun May 27 08:01:25 PDT 2012

Hi David,

> Any chance you'd be interested in putting this on github or similar??  I've
> come to really dislike tarballs for getting source, and... while you're
> certainly under zero obligation to pay any attention to the wishes of
> someone randomly e-mailing you, I'll just let you know that there's at least
> one potential user out there who'd appreciate it.  (Meanwhile, I'm about to
> download the tarball anyway...)

We have a great svn+trac service here at the University of Edinburgh
so whilst I've no plans to put slippery chicken on github I'd be happy
to provide anyone who mails me the address to svn the latest copy.
All the different version branches will be there as well as a 'latest'
branch of stuff we fix but don't yet include in a new release.

All the best, Michael