[CM] Snd 12.12

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jun 25 06:16:20 PDT 2012

Snd 12.12:

s7: open-environment?
    all built-in functions are generic, and any scheme (or C) function can be.
    added throw (like error, but does not affect error-environment, nor call *error-hook*).

Snd: removed the --with-static-* configuration switches.  The difference
       in either file size or runtime size is miniscule compared to
       everything else, and memory is extremely cheap.  This includes
       --with-static-xm|xg|alsa|motif

checked: sbcl 1.0.57, FC 17 (gcc 4.7.0), gtk 3.5.4

(I noticed at literally the last moment that there is a serious memory leak
in the gmp version of s7.  I'll fix it in the next couple days.)

Thanks!: Michael Alcorn, Mike Scholz, Brian Damgaard.