[CM] [OT] Question about "Notes from the Metalevel"

Timoth E. Gard timgard at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:57:12 PDT 2012

FWIW,

Running WinXP, I downloaded the cm2 tarball from sourceforge and all appears to be running as per the book using the clisp that's also at sourceforge.

Looking forward to Scheme translations, but for now this is fantastic to help me shake the rust off of my LISP.

Thanks to everyone for their help and input!

Tim

http://software.prettybigmusic.com