[CM] build errors on linux

Bill Sack bsack23 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:57:57 PDT 2012

thank you for posting this. i had similar problems compiling on fedora 16 a
couple of months ago and just gave up.

i just added
      add(mypackage.links, "dl")
      add(mypackage.links, "Xext")
to premake.lua
and changed the other files to get rid of the redundant "::Font" and
compiled successfully.

thank you for helping me to overcome inertia!

bill