[CM] Arno in Grace?

Dr. des. Alan Fabian alan.fabian at uni-hildesheim.de
Fri Jan 13 15:39:46 PST 2012

Hi Ralf,

> it: are you a vi user that looked at the file with vi and did you happen
> to press the colon key while accidentally being in insert mode ...?
> Otherwise - have a look at that file - it should start with comment
> section with the copyright notice.
No, I am not a vi user but indeed there was an empty line in the comment
block at the beginning. Now I get the following:
"
READ failure in COMPILE-FILE:
   SB-INT:SIMPLE-READER-PACKAGE-ERROR at 4319 (line 115, column 48) on
#<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "file /usr/local/lisp/cm2/cm.asd" {B95A099}>:
     Symbol "UNIX-FILE-KIND" not found in the SB-UNIX package.
    [Condition of type SB-C::INPUT-ERROR-IN-COMPILE-FILE]
"

Best,
Alan

--