[CM] Posting Student Examples of SAL Programs

Lawrence V lawrence.v1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:30:34 PST 2012

"Maybe i can post some examples of what students were able
to do in Sal after one semester not knowing any computer language at
all, its pretty remarkable. ill ask them if I can do that when they
are back after the new years."

Hello Dr. Taube
I am studying SAL and CM now and I think it would be very instructive to be able to study any  examples you can post.
Thanks
Lawrence

Message: 5