[CM] Fomus and saving a string into a file

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at beds.ac.uk
Mon May 2 07:13:05 PDT 2011

Dear Rick,

Just installed the latest version of Common Music. I haven't used your software for many years, and it looks meanwhile very much cleaned up. Installation and getting started was very easy, thanks for that.

I have two brief questions.

- It appears Fomus is not working, and I could not find menu entry for configuring it.

- Is it perhaps possible to save a string into a text file. (I realise that I could print into the console and then copy/paste from there, though.)

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Torsten

--