[CM] Grace and Fomus on F 14

Bill Sack bsack23 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:29:05 PDT 2011

i'm trying a local install of boost 1.39
did ./bootstrap and ./bjam install
this is the output of ./configure in fomus

checking for boostlib >= 1.35... yes
checking whether the Boost::System library is available... yes
checking for -l... no
checking whether the Boost::Filesystem library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not link against  !

am i missing some part of installing boost? or missing a configure flag?