[CM] object-system

Antoine Daurat antoinedaurat at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:52:37 PDT 2011

Hello,

since i saw that common music integrated a
lispich object-system in earlier version
 I searched one to fit in the newest. I've
searched the web for libraries wich I could
load in 3.7.2 but I was always unsuccessful -
with slib I became error by non-real-time
process and many of the object systems
 I've found was meant
for MITScheme, Chicken, Chez etc. but wasn't S7 compatible
(lots of "define-syntax", of R4RS, of module
etc.)
I also looked at the s7 documentation and I guess
that it is possible
to implement an object-system with
make-type and define-record, but I am a beginner
with Scheme and
 it looks like a lot of programming...

My questions is : Do you plan to add an
object-system to CM,