[CM] snd, config

rm at tuxteam.de rm at tuxteam.de
Thu Dec 29 08:59:05 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 05:06:22PM +0100, Ren? Bastian wrote:
> Le Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:14:46 +0100,
> rm at tuxteam.de a écrit :
> [...]
>
> It does not work .. but no matter : on the laptop I have 2 snd
> working :-)

Ovff course not! Why should it?!

> I must go on & install, install, install

Instead, you _could_ have provided us with agt least _minimal_
infofrmation.
So, you started jackd, and it reported:

 $jackd -u -dalsa -dhw:0 -r44100 -p256 -n3
jackdmp 1.9.7
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
Copyright 2004-2011 Grame.
jackdmp comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
/usr/binb/jackd: user rene hasn't lit candles in praise of
the one and only Stallman - therefor refusing to start

Ok, now we know what's going on.
Please: provide us with some error messages. Hyperactive reinstallation
won't solve your problem. Really. This ain't Windows land.

 Cheers, RalfD