[CM] Arno in Grace?

Dr. des. Alan Fabian alan.fabian at uni-hildesheim.de
Thu Dec 29 03:56:09 PST 2011

Hi,

thank you for all your help! As soon as I have some new results on my
cm2-Arno setup-try I let you know.

Alan
P.S. @Ralf Thank you for your very helpful details! I am not familiar
with the open-source-developer-world which means I need your description
of every little step.
@ Torsten I see, so I have to give it a deeper look! In general I loaded
my lisp-packages into open-music, because I learned that during my stay
at IRCAM years ago. But I am not interested in all that IRCAM-stuff, I
want to go more into the open-source-world.

--
Dr. des. Alan Fabian
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter