[CM] cm and suppercollider

Marcin Pietruszewski m.pietruszewski at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 10:42:43 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'v some problem with loading sc.lisp. I'm getting this error message:

READ failure in COMPILE-FILE:
  SB-INT:SIMPLE-READER-ERROR at 823 (line 21, column 20) on #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM
                                                              for "file
/Users/marcinpietruszewski/Documents/cm-2.6.0..."
                                                              {143DA5F1}>:
    no dispatch function defined for #\F
   [Condition of type SB-C::INPUT-ERROR-IN-COMPILE-FILE]

At the moment I'm using CM 2.6.0, is this is the problem?

Kind Regards

Marcin