[CM] defining Csound ftables

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 08:14:40 PST 2010

Thanks very much. I am going to learn to build from source, I think
that's the easiest option :-)

There is one more issue that I cannot work out.

I am trying to load sound-files into f-tables but csound requires the
sound-file names to be inside double quotes but for obvious reasons
this does not work:

"define variable sound = "china_single impuls_cl.aif""

Is there an escape character in common music?

Thanks again.

Peiman