[CM] defining Csound ftables

peiman peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 06:51:41 PST 2010

OK,

I downloaded the source and did a search for f_statement. In the file
ports.scm the variable cs:i_statement is not defined (or mistakenly defined
as cs:e_statement):

(define cs:i_statement 1)
(define cs:e_statement 2)

I change the file and loaded it in Grace. Now cs:f works!!

Note that the statement cs:data also is not recognized, but I cannot work
out the problem in the source.

Best,

Peiman

PS is there anyway to auto load files upon launching grace?