[CM] GraceCL source code

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 16 05:07:27 PST 2010

its partially back in svn now, that is, you can do

svn update
premake --gracecl  --sndlib /path/to/sndlib

and gracecl will again compile and build, and im able to start clisp
with it, but i would still have to get the new editor to 'evaluate'
common lisp expressions so its not usable yet.
i didnt continue to ensure that gracecl was in sync because i didnt
think anyone was using it.
im not sure how much work i want to put into this, but ill try to get
the editor side running next week during school break.