[CM] ubuntu 3.7.0 binary works great!

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 8 12:06:21 PST 2010

On Nov 8, 2010, at 11:53 AM, Terrence Brannon wrote:

> On 11/8/2010 11:12 AM, Heinrich Taube wrote:
>> i dont understand at all. Grace has clm built into it, its a self-
>> contaied application, you dont need anything else.
>>
> oh, I didnt know that. That's why I was trying to build it myself from
> source.

i guess maybe i should be clearer: Grace self-contained in that it is
statically linked to s7 scheme and has the interprester and clm built
in.
however it has dependancies -- if you build grace or cm yourself from
sources then you need to also make sndlib's .a libs
fomus is the only non-system dynamic library grace uses, if its not
around then the fomus support should turn off automatically (menu's
greyed out)
btw if you do have fomus installed at all then you should definately
upgrade to the latest fomus framework because that is what grace is
expecting.