[CM] cm 3.7.0 -- loading instruments - grace or snd?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 8 08:12:51 PST 2010

i dont understand at all. Grace has clm built into it, its a self-
contaied application, you dont need anything else.

1 double-click Grace.exe
2 Then when the app is open select  Audio/Instrument Browser...
     this shows you all the clm instruments i build in.
3 double-click on the line that says fm-violin
     that will load the instrumetn and open an example file
4 click your cursor just after the end of the first (with-sound ()...)
    and press  Control-return
5 the audio player will open with the audio file it computed