[CM] cm 3.7.0 -- loading instruments.

JOSE IGNACIO QUEVEDO xmajbsf76 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:34:15 PST 2010

Hy Heinrich, thanks for the information:

i just beginnning installing the software grace:

as i think it is possible to design any frecuency and spectrum in CLM?

or one can only modify the instruments that are preprogramed there?

i notice there are 2 from Juan Reyes, he was teacher of me long time ago for
a short period and he teach me the backgrounds of algoritmic composition.

=).

jose ignacio quevedo.