[CM] Common Music 3.6.0 - Scheme

Adam ahcnz at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 26 13:56:38 PDT 2010

Thank you Ric.  Congratulations and well-done.

Regarding Emacs and CM,  as per the readme.txt file in this
3.6.0 release,  can you recommend a Scheme for MS-Win ?

http://community.schemewiki.org/?scheme-faq-standards#implementations

I suppose MIT-GNU Scheme might be a place to start,  given that
GNU-Emacs works so well on that  system.   If you have any
recommendations or caveats.

                                 CM IN EMACS

bin/cm is a console app that can be used as an inferior scheme process
in Emacs.  Add this snippet to your .emacs file and fix 'cm-path' for
your machine. Then restart emacs and start CM by doing: M-x: cm