[CM] sharps & flats from CM key

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri May 14 10:49:35 PDT 2010

> On my machine it's showing redundant sharps that are already in the
> key signature, which is a bug (thanks).  -David

its also choosing flats (like Eb when it should be D#) im not up on
all the notational rules of fomus but i would think that --barring any
other information -- if a note appears in the keysig it should prefer
that accidental and if its in sharp keys it should generally prefer
sharps over naturals. so in this example you get a dimished 4th
between Db and F# when I think it shuould just be a diatonic perfect
fourth (C# F#).. actually none of these flats are convincing.