[CM] cm 3.6.0 beta 4

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue May 4 07:24:30 PDT 2010

btw you DONT need juce at all, ive got the amalgamted sources included
in the cm distro.
look in the cm/readme.text for more infomation

just download cm from svn
then

premake --verbose --target gnu --sndlib /path/to/sndlib [--liblo /path/
to/liblo] [--fomus /usr/local]

when you make sndlib delete the libsndlib.so  so cm will link
statically (ill fix my makefile to use the .a explicitly soon)