[CM] cm 3.6.0 beta 4

Adam ahcnz at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 3 05:59:33 PDT 2010

3.6.0 beta 4  is working well.

However I'm not sure that the new  Csound Options  up-down history
is being kept.  Newly entered options seem to be kept only while the Csound
Settings pop-up box is active, and then forgetten when the box is closed
and re-opened.

Other lines, like the Csound: and Orchestra: options, do remember an
option history list.

Perhaps check  Options  behaviour in Audio -> Csound -> Settings box,

Thanks. Beaut.
Adam.