[CM] Snd 11.4

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 19 07:26:54 PDT 2010

Snd 11.4

most of my effort in this version went into optimizations.

the (sndlib) run macro's argument no longer has to be a "thunk".

removed weird r4rs macro syntax from s7.

I think I'll have to either rename or remove the encapsulation stuff
  in s7.  It turns out that very similar names are being used in the Kernel
  language and the rnrs discussions, and my use can only cause confusion.

checked: gtk 2.19.6|7, sbcl 1.0.36, gsl 1.14

Thanks!: Mike Scholz, Geoff Lee, Georgia Rodgers, Michael Edwards, Andrew Antle,
         Rick Taube,  Rick's students.