[CM] dlocsig on snd

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Fri Jun 4 07:48:03 PDT 2010

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

>> > Fernando noticed this while fixing the bugs, and we couldn't
>> > find a simple case, so I left it broken and send a bug report
>> > to sbcl-bugs.  I don't think anyone at sbcl has looked at it.
>>
>> On Friday sbcl 1.0.38 was released for fc12/13, I have to try building
>> with that to see what happens...
>
> No luck, on a test build for fc13 clm/sbcl hangs while compiling
> dlocsig, same as before. I will have to find a workaround somehow.

For what it's worth, I read this list, and I would like to help find a
solution.  (I would love to find time to solve it myself, but... lisp
hacking time is minimal; at present what I can do is try to raise the
priority among sbcl hackers with more time).

Sorry that the issue hasn't been sorted already...

Cheers,

Christophe