[CM] CM+Fomus to notate MIDI sequence with VSL keyswitches?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 28 11:38:59 PDT 2010

you can write midi files, then import and notate via fomus
alternately, you can just send data to fomus and tell it to write
both .xml and .midi files. if im wrong about this i hope someone
(david) corrects me.

ill put together a demo, in the mean time you can download cm and
install fomus, thats all you need.