[CM] hard times getting clm-4 working

Matti Koskinen mjkoskin at kolumbus.fi
Thu Jan 14 07:57:26 PST 2010

On Jan 14, 2010, at 3:22 PM, Heinrich Taube wrote:

> for example this looks a lot more polished and is very well documented:
>
> http://www.jakevoytko.com/blog/2008/12/16/evolving-genetic-algorithms-in-lisp/

thanks, have to look at it.

to me, the problem isn't the genetic algorithm, but the fitness function applied to music. I coded the Iazetta's simulated annealing music algorithm in c, and maybe i'll try to get some lisp(scheme) code out of it.

jmusic has some genetic code, but it's not documented well. Changing computer from linux to windows to mac, i have long since lost the simulated annealing midi generator i coded , that used as the fitness function ones in jmusic.

-matti