[CM] Problem recording MIDI with CM3

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 10 09:54:04 PST 2010

Hi Alex, Im not sure what you mean, Grace sends midi data in "real
time" and midi messages dont contain timestamps. Presumably when
Cubase is in record mode its internal recoding clock is running and so
it "stamps" any incoming midi messages it receives relative to this
timer.i just tested sending midi to the IAC Driver bus (mac) and
recording in logic express and things are working fine.  are you sure
that your cubase app is listening to the same device that you are
sending to inside grace?