[CM] CM compositions on web

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 10 06:31:48 PST 2010

ill be posting new course materials in about a week when the semester
starts up. there will be some new tutorials added during the semester,
ill have a sal intro to clm for sure. ill post a link to the class
when its up.

  i dont use lisp syntax to teach anymore so sal will continue to
develop. there is no runtime penalty for using sal so there is no
reason to tackle scheme until you really want to.  im toying with the
idea of version of sal that simply provides infix expressions without
the structure of 'commands'.  at that point it would sort of look like
Lua...