[CM] CM compositions on web

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 8 10:29:19 PST 2010

csound is great but you should definitely look at clm too!  its
already built into Grace so you have nothing to lose or install:
choose Audio>SndLib>Open Instrument Browser...  to get a bird's eye
view of what is available. code and examples are available in the
browser.  if you click on the little "autoload" button with a
instrument selected Grace will load that for you automatically each
time you start up. instruments already loaded are are marked by green
text in the browser's table.