[CM] fomus at lilypond

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 18 06:19:49 PST 2010

Hello Johannes, im not sure what you mean by "the example page in the
new grace-app is empty". when i boot the app i see:

	Help>Tutorials>Sal>Fomus
	Help>Examples>Sal>Fomus Examples

both these examples work when I select them.

you can get at some additional Fomus examples on  my class page:

http://camil.music.uiuc.edu/Classes/404A2/

If you mean't to say that the Audio>Fomus  menu isnt working then that
means you dont have Fomus installed. you can download a binary of
Fomus here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fomus/