[CM] CM 3.5.0 released

Sean Reed sr at seanreed.ie
Sat Feb 13 18:12:30 PST 2010

Thanks for the quick new binary.

Unfortunately it's still not launching under MacOS 10.4.11 (Intel).

The crash log reports this:
Link (dyld) error:

Symbol not found: _NSDefaultRunLoopMode
   Referenced from: /Users/seanreed/Documents/Downloads/Grace.app/
Contents/MacOS/Grace
   Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/
Versions/A/CoreFoundation

I have an older copy of Grace.app v3.0.0 that launches fine on my
machine.

I notice from looking at the executables in the Contents/MacOS of the
two Grace.apps that the v3.0.0 is a Universal and the 3.5.0 is just
listed as Intel, if that makes a difference.

Thanks again,
Sean

Sean Reed
Dublin