[CM] cm 3.6.0 betas available

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 13:48:36 PDT 2010

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the new release, I'll check it out tonight.

I've been working with 3.5.1, having a lot of fun, but I wondered about
a couple of things.

Despite my selection of MIDI In or Out ports GRACE is sending MIDI out
only on what QJackCtl reports as the Juce Midi Output port. (There's
also a Juce Midi Input port that I haven't tested yet).

No copy & paste from X to Juce ?! Bummer. I hope that gets resolved
eventually.

Bad performance from JACK when set for low latency. Better with high
buffer (period) value. I'm currently using 1024 with GRACE, 128 with
everything else.

The Plotter is too cool. :)

This is on 32-bit Ubuntu 9.10.

Best,