[CM] grace runs as root user only

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:04:47 PDT 2010

ok maybe you are comparing the 3.5.2 with the 3.6.0 version i built in
ubuntu?
just use 3.6.0 at ccrma if that is working better. there should be no
difference between jack working on the two apps on ccrma.

if i could figure out why l cant link with liblo at  ccrma (i can on
my ubuntu...) then id be happy to do all my linux builds there