[CM] snd fd error

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 27 06:18:19 PST 2009

> SNDLIB: Unable to set SCHED_RR realtime priority for the player thread.

This is from the Jack portion of audio.c.  My guess is that after
this error, the output ports aren't opened, so you get the other
error, but Kjetil is the expert.

> While im at it, how can i run snd in gdb, and get access to gdbs various
> commands ('where' 'up'...)?  Im only talking with guile now it seems.

Normally, C-C will stop Snd and drop you into gdb, if you started in gdb.
C-C may be trapped in your version of Snd, so you might need (abort) or
even (exit).